Dux Sro | 1x Rate | CAP 80 | Chinese ONLY | G.O 17-06

ELBİSTAN ONLİNE 80 Cap Only CH 1x Rate Old School Coming Soon !

qqaz00

Welcome to GamePvps
GamePvps

• Dux Sro is a D8 cap 80 server with only one race Enabled ch,this server should help you mix between the old memories of Silkroad Online such as old jobbing system, unique hunting, pvping, fortress wars and guild wars and the new features recently introduced to the silkroad world such as automated events and systems , Let's have a talk about the server's administration :

Username - epvp | Join Date - epvp | Nickname - PServer | Position - PServer Skiperz | Sep 2013 |Developer| Server Developer
qqaz00 | Sep 2022 |Administrator| Server Admin

• [GM]Dux : Server Administrator | Owner | Developer and Editor : I've lived my life playing Silkroad Online for a very long time, I moved from a server to server just to collect ideas and explore some fantastic features, then I decided that I wanted to learn how to make these ideas myself and have my own server. I taught myself development for a long time and was able to come up with this project. I will always do my best to keep it alive and even develop it further and add more interesting features to keep it alive & entertaining.

[#] Beta Phase.
20.00 PM Tuesday GMT +2 14.June.2022.​

[#] Grand opening.
20.00 PM Friday GMT +2 17.June.2022.​

Advance Filter Limits

Facebook page :

Discord server :

We've added some useful start items to help assist all new ingame players on their journey. You can see the start items in the picture below:

[GALLERY=Starting items][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/qDLWbab.png[*]
[/GALLERY]

We've added an Auto Equipment System to help assist all new ingame players on their journey. You can see the new D7 items, they are +5, that you will recieve after reaching Level 52 in the picture below :

[GALLERY=AutoEquipment][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/S9GJgab.png[*]
[/GALLERY]

• Special Features :

• Seal of Moon , Star Items and Accessories
    All Seal of Moon , Star Items can be Dropped From Monsters Level 64 To 80 , Seal of Star Rates More Easier Than Moon , Also Seal of Star Item can be Find on Magic POP Too

• Seal of Sun Items and Accessories
    All Seal of Sun Items Are in Arena Item Manager With Dux Coin , Arena Coin , Gold , Dux Coin Can Be Obtained by Job starts Level 60 ++ , Arena Coin CTF And Battle Arena

• Character Lock :This function has been enhanced and works more than ever before, because we try to avoid frauds and hacking attempts.
    Press the new menu to the right of your in-game window to lock your character and pick "Lock Character." The end-user may be easily configured and reset.

[GALLERY=Character Lock][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/rbYLeab.png[/GALLERY]

• Global Colors : Global Colors are now added to Dux.

[GALLERY=Global Colors][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/JpLceab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Item Linking : Item Linking are now added to Dux on all Chat.

[GALLERY=Item Linking][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/9qwWeab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Daily Login : There are 5 Stages Each Stage Takes 5 Days To Complete All you have to do being active for 5days To Complete 1 Stage.

[GALLERY=Daily Login][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/48hCbab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Visuals : Character visuals like wings, heads, horns and devil effects are now added to Syn.

[GALLERY=Visuals][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/eUN6aab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Charname Colors : Charname Colors are now added to Dux

[GALLERY=Charname Colors][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/nOVBcab.png
[/GALLERY]

• New in-game interfaces : We have added some interesting in-game interfaces to Dux, some are available at the grand opening and some will be utilized for future updates.

[GALLERY=Gui][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/oPF5dab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Magic POP : We Added Avatars , Attack Pets , Advanced Elixir's , Flag's

[GALLERY=Magic POP][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/dUZ8aab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Free Silk/H System : We support Free2Play way too far, that's why we've implemented the free silk/h system , It's 1 free silks/1h,

• Automated Notice System : we've implemented an Automated notice system, that works within certain intervals to inform our players with the latest news provided by the administrator, so just being active ingame will make you aware of every single thing that occurs in the game.

• New NPCs and Improved gameplay : We've tried the best add new NPCs with enough items to support the player's journey and to make the gameplay even more interesting, here is a list of the
    currently available NPCs at Samarkand town and which payment device can be used at which :

Npc Name|Item Sold|Payment Device

Dux Shop |Visuals and Vip Coins |Silk

Old Avatars | old Avatars | Silk

New Avatars | All New Known Avatars | Silk

Pet's Shop| Attack & Grap Pets | Silks

Arena Item Manager | Sun Set , Acc's | STR , INT , 1400 HP MP Inc

[GALLERY=Donwhang NPC'S][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/whraeab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Unique Hunting System : In Dux Sro, unique hunting is different, because you're not just having the fun of unique hunting, you're also having the fun of competition against other players who are also trying to achieve the highest ranking, YES our unique hunting system is based on ranking here, we have a ranking page on our websites that shows those who deserve to be in such a place, each unique you kill gives you points, the higher your points are, the higher your rank is, and that's where the fun starts, we have alot of uniques, and alot of areas in which uniques spawn, and our unique hunting system is not just focused on normally having more power to be the best, it's also focused on technique, because we have a Job-Based unique system as well, but we'll discuss that later under the jobbing section, here's a list of the currently available uniques that spawn in the open world of our project, the points they give, and the drops obtained from killing them

Unique Name|Given Points|Dropped Items

Tiger Girl | 0 Points | 1 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Tiger Girl STR | 0 Points | 1 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Cerberus | 0 Points | 1 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Cerberus STR | 0 Points | 1 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Captain Ivy | 0 Points | 2 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Captain Ivy STR | 0 Points | 2 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Uruchi | 0 points | 2 Arena Coin , 1 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Uruchi STR | 0 Points | 2 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 1 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 5% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Isyutaru | 0 Points | 2 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 10% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Isyutaru STR | 0 Points | 2 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 10% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Lord Yarkan | 0 Points | 4 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 30% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Lord Yarkan STR | 0 Points | 4 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 30% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Demon Shaitan | 0 Points | 5 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 50% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

Demon Shaitan STR | 0 Points | 5 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse , 2 Magic POP , 1 Immortal 50% Rate Spawn every 60 Mins

• Temple Job : The Temple Job Uniques Spawn Time Every Day At 5:30 PM & 8:30PM & 9:30 PM & 5:30 AM & 8:30 AM & 9:30 AM , a list with rewards :

Anubis | 0 Points | 15 Arena Coin , 4 Reverse Scroll , 5 Magic POP , 2 Global , 3 Immortal , 8 Dux Coin , 25 Silk For Each Party Member in Chest

Isis | 0 Points | 15 Arena Coin , 4 Reverse Scroll , 5 Magic POP , 2 Global , 3 Immortal , 8 Dux Coin , 25 Silk For Each Party Member in Chest

Selket | 0 Points | 15 Arena Coin , 4 Reverse Scroll , 5 Magic POP , 2 Global , 3 Immortal , 8 Dux Coin , 25 Silk For Each Party Member in Chest

Neith | 0 Points | 15 Arena Coin , 4 Reverse Scroll , 5 Magic POP , 2 Global , 3 Immortal , 8 Dux Coin , 25 Silk For Each Party Member in Chest

• Arabian Uniques : The Arabian Uniques Spawn Time Every 6 Hours , a list with rewards :

Karkadann(STR) | 0 Points | 10 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse Scroll , 3 Magic POP , 2 Global , 1 Immortal , 4x 25 Silk Scroll

Karkadann(INT) | 0 Points | 10 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse Scroll , 3 Magic POP , 2 Global , 1 Immortal , 4x 25 Silk Scroll

Khulood(STR) | 0 Points | 10 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse Scroll , 3 Magic POP , 2 Global , 1 Immortal , 4x 25 Silk Scroll

Khulood(INT) | 0 Points | 10 Arena Coin , 2 Reverse Scroll , 3 Magic POP , 2 Global , 1 Immortal , 4x 25 Silk Scroll

[GALLERY=Arabian Uniques Location][*]http://i.epvpimg.com/xYXAbab.png
[/GALLERY]

• Jobbing System : In Dux Sro, Jobbing is one of the most important features installed in the game, both fun&entertaining-wise and economical-wise, Jobbing in Dux is customized to achieve the highest level of fun possible, Jobbing isn't mainly focused on making trades and earning gold, but it's also focused on UNIQUES, there are some uniques that spawn in areas that you can't reach without wearing your job suit.

• Modified Trading System : The trading system in Dux Sro is a bit different, it works just like the normal way it does, the reason that it's different is because the profit of the trades is HUGE, in Dux, the most commonly used pet for trading is White Elephant, and in order to make things smoother, It's health points were adjusted to 131k HP, making it more durable to survive a trading journey, and it's very easily obtainable from the item mall for just 2 silks each, also, White Elephant is filled with only a 15 millions of gold, and the Income from each trade is 25 million , 8 Dux Coins gold, however, Receiving such a reward is unlimited , but it's still a HUGE income profit from the trades, once the trade's been finished and the goods were sold to the npc of the town,Such as this :

• Trade Town's : We Enabled Only Hotan , Donwhang , Jangan as Road's For Trader , Also Only 2 Types of Pets Can be used First 2 Silks Pets Got More 0.5m Speed Than Gold Pet in Stable , Also Silks TradePet Require Level 60 , Normal Can Be Used From Level 20

• Modified Alchemy System : In Dux the alchemy is the regular "All or none" alchemy system, here in Dux, your effort won't be easily lost due to a "Failure" in alchemy
Plus|%
1 ~ 5|70%
6 ~ 7|30%
8 |20%
9 |5%
10 |1%

• Automatic events : In Dux online, there are several automatic events that cycle each 30 Mins in order to prevent the game from being boring, add more fun and entertainment to the game, before joining the event you have to register at it and it's very simple, simply type "Register" to AutoEvent character after it announces the start of an event in global to register in the event, to cancel your registeration,simply type "Cancel Event", Currently there are 12 Automatic events running in Dux Sro and let's discuss them one by one

• What is the Trivia event : It's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a notice asking a question, and the players have to pm AutoEvent with the correct answer, of course the fastest message will be the winner.
    Reward : 10 Silks, and it occurs 3 times.
    ==============================================================
  • What is the Choose the correct answer event : TIt's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a notice asking a question with some multiple choices, and the players have to pm AutoEvent with the correct answer, of course the fastest message will be the winner.
    Reward : 10 silks Each round won in the event.
  • What is the Viceversa event : It's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a random word and you have to capitalize the small letters and smallize the capital letters as example the word (ReAsOnAbLe) the correct answer of it is (rEaSoNaBlE) and opposite
  • What is the Conver the word event : It's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a random word and you have to convert it from/to capital/small as example of the word (reasonable) the correct answer of it is (REASONABLE) and opposite
  • What is the Reverse the word event : It's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a random combination of letters and you have to make up a correct word of those letters as example (butoa) the correct answer word of it is (about)
  • What is the Re-Arrange the letters event : It's an event that requires an interpretation and distinguishing skills, The bot will write a random word and you have to reverse the letters arrangement as example (reasonable) the correct word is (elbanosaer).
  • What is the Lucky Private Chat event : In this event, the bot will start a notice/global to announce the start of the event. To participate in the event all you have to do is to send a random message to the bot, the bot will register you automatically, and when the event ends, the bot will announce the winner and give him the reward.
  • What is the Lucky Global Chat event : TIn this event, the bot will start a notice/global to announce the start of the event. To participate in the event all you have to do is to send a random message in a global chat, the bot will register you automatically, and when the event ends, the bot will announce the winner and give him the reward.
  • What is the Lucky Staller event : In this event, the bot will start a notice/global to announce the start of the event. To participate in the event all you have to do is to open a stall nearby to the bot , the bot will register you automatically, and when the event ends, the bot will announce the winner and give him the reward.
  • What is the Lucky Party Number event :The event is totally based on calculation and luck, the bot is going to write a specific number, and you have to create parties insanely until you reach the required number, the one that has the desired party's number will be the winner.
  • What is the Lottery Silk event : in this event the bot will start saying send register to me to register in the lottery and start gathering silk from people who registered then picks a random one and give him all the silk he gathered, of course the player can cancel his registeration and return back his silk but in the registeration perion only.
    Reward : Depend on the total register users Each round won in the event.
  • What is the Hide And Seek event : An old event which has a great taste of using your intuition, The bot is going to hide and he will ask you to find them, It will reveal some details(hints) about it's location , and you will have to know where is the bot hidden, the first one that exchange him will will be the winner.
    ================================================== ============

• Battle Arena System : The Battle Arena hasn't changed much, only the rewards were changed, The reward for the winner is 20 Arena Coins , Lose 5

• Capture The Flag : Capture the flag also hasn't changed much, but also the reward did, each kill inside capture the flag award you with 1 Ice Trophy , Winner Team 10 Arena Coin

• Academy Honor System : Nothing Changed on Honor System we Leave it as normal system with academy for more fun between Players

• Forgotten World : Players now are able to hunt monsters and uniques in the forgotten world to collect the 8 talismans and exchange them for a sun weapon from hunter Manager Musai NPC at Hotan.

Unique Name|Dropped Items
Ghost Sereness 1* , 2*| Talismans
Ghost Sereness 3* , 4*| Talismans , Sun Shield

Wanted System
  • While jobbing mode, you will obtain 1 wanted point for each kill when you reach certain points, you will get wanted buff. But remember, if you got killed you will lose all points. The points must be in streak. Remember that the buff duration is 1 hours only!

Kills | Buff
10 kills | Wanted Lv. 1
20 kills | Wanted Lv. 2
30 kills | Wanted Lv. 3
40 kills | Wanted Lv. 4
50 kills | Wanted Lv. 5

Aadditional tweaks:
  • All force debuffs probability are now nerfed to 50% instead of 80%.
  • Impotent debuff now nerfed to 40% instead of 80%.
  • 2 Pages For Grap Pet
  • PC Limit For Uniques So no one attack the uniques with more than 1 Char
  • Reduced pet slots to 10 for Silks pets for a better trading experience.
  • Alchemy notice.
  • Exit/Restart attack bug is fixed.
  • Fellow pets speed bug is fixed.
  • 225 Required Int points to upgrade novice snow shield buff.
  • CTF/BA/FW/Free silk HWID limit 1 per PC.

#] Scanned Files

Finally we hope that we introduce a good system for all.
Please let me know if there is any issues/suggestions
We are welcome to hear any good ideas to improve the server.​

Üst